Friday, June 4, 2010

Photo of the Day

Hey you all! i am back.. sorry for the long hiatus.. i was in hiding due to my exams!

Well here's the good news! I have been waiting forever to buy a new camera and now that i finally have one i can get started on the many projectst that i have lined up for me!

The first of many is called "Photo of the Day". I've been wanting to improve my photography skills for a long time now and i thought this would be a good place to start! my endeavour is to take atleast one good photo a day. I say atleast one photo because i have a tendency of going slightly crazy and taking a 100 random photos when i feel like!

And also i thought it would be nice to look back at the end of the year and go through the many places and things that may have caught my eye!

Without furthur ado, I present to you my very first photo of the day!


I hope you have as much seeing them as i have taking them! Have a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment