Monday, June 14, 2010

Misfit Mondays

it rained!!! finally :) there's no better way to start a morning than to look out of your window and see the raindrops trickling down! :)
well since its Monday and since it seems like the week ahead is going to be a long one here are a few of the things im currently crushing on! i hope they make you happy too!


1. Music Philosophy

It combines two of my favourite things... amazing song lyrics and awe inspiring typography.. and makes them look like they were meant for each other! Forget fancy art.. i'll rather have one of these on my walls any day!




2. My cousin Arshi's desserts. Trust me when i say they are the BEST. THING .EVER.
Until you have tried her Chocolate Swamp cake consider your life incomplete.
And she has the sweetest name for her delicacies.. She sells under "Cravings". So apt.
If you would like some of that goodness, let me know and I'll give you her contact details!
3. People who look like they're having the time of their life! :)
4. My new window display! :)
L.O.V.E.

I hope you have a good week! :)

1 comment:

  1. Art is never fancy, silly girl, unless you perceive it as fancy, or just look at the signature.. art is just art.

    ReplyDelete