I hesitantly look some time off this weekend... and boy, am I glad I did!
Below are a few of the many lovely moments that i thought i would share with you...
1. Little boys who are so excited with all the wonder that the festivities bring , that they don't quite know where to look!
2. A Ganpati Mandap made of umbrellas!
3. A young boy taking a break from all the festive dancing!
4. The Swiss Cheese Gardens.. an adorable resteraunt situated in ABC farms, Pune. The food is heavenly and the decor cosy. Highly highly recommended!
5. Grabbing precious moments of solitude, thanking God for all the blessings he's showered on us.
6. Cracking the reason why Indians are so good with science...
Where else will you find men taking physics into their own hands and defying all rules of gravity and inertia?
7. Organic lights with gentle curves that bestow a soft light to any corner of the room.