Saturday, November 20, 2010

Photo of the Day :

These are some of the things that I am looking forward to!

1. Learning about different types of music... I just finished reading the book ' Pillow Talk' by Freda North. Though the book by itself was okay , what stayed with me after was the big part that music played in the life of one of the main characters. Yes we all know that music influences our moods, behaviour and thoughts. But not many of use strive to reach out and learn about the new genres of music.. and there are so many! It looks like this adventure is going to bring me lots of joy> I hope you'll enjoy it too as I'll be sharing my thoughst on the songs that I love and few of the lyrics that inspire me.


Baby steps does it :)

2. I have been busy completing a project that I am extremely excited about and I hope to share it here with you by the end of this week.
Hint : its pretty, sculptural and functional. What more could a girl want

No comments:

Post a Comment