I have been busy continuing my torrid love affair with this city.. and it has led me down roads that finally led to me reading really interesting books, meeting fascinating people and leaving me equally frustrated and excited to find out what happens next.
1. I love this old illustrated taxi sign. Seen somewhere in Colaba.
2. Its the time of grey clouds and pouring rain. The city looks its most beautiful during the monsoons. Taken from C.C.I. club.
3. A little kitten lazing in the sun on the tetra pods at Marine Drive
4. The beautiful patterns and textures formed by the peeling wall at Kala Ghoda Cafe.
5. The Rajabhai Tower and Bombay Stock Exchange. The Old and the New.
6. A boy sleeping at Marine Drive.
7. Taxis whizzing past at Fountain.
My heart goes out to this city and its inhabitants for the blasts that rocked Dadar, Zaveri Bazaar and Opera House on 13th July, 2011. May God bless this city.